|Subscribe to PCM’s Hot Deal Feed and see your conversions increase! The XML feed contains all of our latest and best discounted products. Just follow the easy steps below:|
1. Navigate to Account >Services
2. Click the Create Product Export button (to create a new subscription) or the associated Edit link for an existing subscription (to update a subscription).
*The Edit Product Export interface displays.
3. Select a primary contact for the product export from the Email Contact drop-down menu.
*Note: This list is populated from the user list found at Account>Administrative Settings>User Settings.
4. Enter a name for the subscription in the Name of subscription text field.
5. Select the format in which you wish to receive your product export from the Export Format drop-down menu. Format options include TAB, PIPE, XML, Quoted CSV, or Standard CSV.
6. Select the way you wish to receive your product export subscription from the Transport Method radio buttons. Transport methods include Email, CJ FTP, CJ HTTP, Client FTP, Client HTTP.
7. If you select the Email transport method, enter any email address(es) for recipients of the product catalog export in the Recipients text field.
*Note: You must separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
8. Select the date format used in the product export subscription from the Date format drop-down menu. Date formats include MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY .
9. Select the Web site for the product catalog form the Web site drop-down menu. You can choose any of the following feeds:
– PCM Product Catalog
– PCM Hot Deal Feed
10. Use the << button to add the Product Feed to the Included Product Catalogs text box.
11. Click the Save button to save the subscription.